Monday, February 8, 2016

Foiling with TODO from Create and Craft ~ 1st Attempt


Forever I have had a love affair with thin metal dies.  I have amassed quite a collection........  The TODO machine from Create & Craft TV allows me to take my diecutting to a whole new level :)  This is my 1st attempt at using my TODO......  Because of the help and advice I received from my crafting buddy, Rebecca, and the crafters in the TODO Facebook group,  I was successful on very first experiment with my new toy :)  My only regret is I didn't purchase the TODO months ago.  The TODO is supposed to be an all-in-one diecutting machine.......  The only function I have tried is foiling my diecuts which i cut with my trusty Big Shot.........  I am happy with the results of my 1st TODO Experiment :)  I can't wait to start foiling my thin metal dies and the diets from Cricut Explore :)